Download Main Hi-Res ImageDownload
Download Spec SheetDownload
Digital AM/FM Weather Band Alarm Clock Radio with NOAA Weather Alert and Top Mounted Red LED Alert Indicator Ring
The JENSEN® JEP-725 is an AM/FM weather band clock radio with weather alert. This compact and user friendly radio receives instant 24 hour weather, marine forecasts, and weather alert information by NOAA on all seven (7) weather band frequencies. When NOAA sends out an emergency broadcast or weather alert, the alarm sounds and top mounted red LED warning indicator ring lights and flashes to alert you that an emergency broadcast was received.
Other features include an easy to read blue back-lit multifunction LCD display with dimmer control, digital AM/FM tuner with 10AM + 10FM presets, wake to radio or alarm, snooze function, telescopic antenna, and an auxiliary input jack for connecting additional audio sources.
The unit operates on 120V AC power and includes a battery back-up feature so you can continue using the radio in case there’s a power outage.
Be prepared. Get the JEP-725 weather radio!
- Receives Instant 24 Hour Weather, Marine Forecast and Weather Alert Information Broadcast by NOAA on all 7 Weather Band Frequencies
- Weather Alert Indicator - Alarm Sounds and Top Mounted Red LED Warning Indicator Lights and Flashes when an Emergency Broadcast is Received
- AM/FM Frequency Synthesized Digital Tuner with 10AM + 10FM Presets
- Auxiliary Input Jack for Connecting Smartphones, Tablets, and Additional Audio Sources
- Multi-function 0.6” Blue Back-lit LCD Display
- Dimmer Control
- Wake to Radio or Alarm
- Telescopic Antenna
- Power: 120V AC Adaptor (Included) and 4 x ‘AA’ (UM-3) (Not included)