Spectra Merchandising International, Inc., a producer of fun, stylish and affordable consumer electronics products for over 40 years seeks a responsible and experienced professional to serve as an assistant to Spectra’s executive staff and to also provide sales support for the company’s growing eCommerce business.
Primary Job Activities:
Spectra offers a competitive benefit and compensation package including holiday, sick and vacation pay, medical, dental, life insurance and 401(k). Spectra provides a personal, employee-focused culture where over half our staff has been here more than 10 years. We look forward to having you join our team!
Primary Job Qualifications:
- Manage day-to-day administration for Spectra’s President and executive staff
- Play a role in the company’s eCommerce sales channel growth
- Develop sales proposals and create sales reports
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements
- Organize/plan internal meetings and other company events
- Monitor office supply inventory and order as needed; source/manage office supply and other service vendors
- Provide some HR payroll and benefit administration support
- Personal Assistant duties upon request
- Associate’s degree or above preferred but overall qualifications and experience will be considered
- 3+ years of administrative/sales support in a corporate environment to executive-level staff
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); candidate must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Candidate should be technology savvy and have previous eCommerce or consumer products experience; candidates with a background in consumer electronics preferred.
- Strong time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
Please note that the candidate must have the correct documentation to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship.
The position is located at Spectra’s corporate headquarters located in the Northwest side of Chicago. Candidates should reside within a reasonable commute of this location. Relocation costs will not be considered.
. PLEASE NOTE that salary history must be included in order to be considered for this position.
No phone calls please.
Inquiries from third parties or recruiters will not be accepted.